Friday, April 8, 2011

Thrifty Craft Storage

I love spending time in my craft room. But there is never enough storage for the ever-growing stash of fabric, craft supplies and "girly" collectibles I keep up there. So I decided to repurpose a few items from the garage. I found an old piece of pegboard, painted it green, "borrowed" some hooks from DH's workbench, and created more storage space...for no money. Here's what my little wall now holds...

A Vintage doll dress that I just like to look at...framed by embroidery hoops...


Ribbons and raffia...



Quilting supplies...and even some scrapbooking scissors.

Almost everything I need to "Create"...

Wishing you all a relaxing, creative weekend in your own favorite place...

I hope you will take a moment to visit the following blogs, to which this post is linked:
Transformation Thursdays at The Shabby Chic Cottage
Under $100 Linky Party at Beyond the Picket Fence
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Catch As Catch Can at My Repurposed Life
Show & Share Day at Just A Girl
Hodge Podge Friday at It's A Hodgepodge Life
Flaunt It Friday at Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea! Pegboard! I love it.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cheryl,
What a fantastic idea!!
One can never have too much storage in their Craft/Sewing Room!!

Hugs,
Debbie

A Few Pennies said...

What great storage and organization! Looks pretty too.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Pegboard is so versatile. Thanks for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Now if I could only find a bare wall to mount it on.;)

LBB said...

I love this idea! You've inspired me to get to work on my craft room :)
New follower! Looking forward to seeing more!
Trisha
www.roundaboutshop.blogspot.com

Diann said...

I LOVE pegboard! We use it everywhere! You can't beat it for storing things. Now I know where I need to go when I need to wrap a gift....your house!!Thank you for joining me for TTF! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Chris said...

I just love any type of storage--but craft storage is even more fun! Such pretty colors. Love what you did! Thanks for sharing!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

wow! so organized! I love the look. A place for everything and everything in it's place!
thanks for linking up and linking back!
gail