This award comes with certain conditions. The recipient must 1) Thank the person who sent the award to her (thanks again, Tiffany!) 2) Reveal 7 things about herself, and 3) Pass the award on to 8 other sweet bloggers. They in turn, must do the same. Here goes:
1. I'm about to become a grandmother again...and it's a Girl! She is due on September 10th to my son,. Rob, and his wife, Tomomi. Big brothers, Taka and Toshi, can't wait to meet their new little sister...nor can I!
2. I have the best and handsomest and funniest and most patient husband in the world.
3. My sisters mean the world to me....as does promoting ovarian cancer awareness...so that no one else will have to lose a sister too soon.
4. I have the best Weight Watcher leader on the planet, Mary Elizabeth. She's my hero! Thanks to her I've lost almost 35 pounds since September. (I secretly hope she might consider adopting me.)
5. As much as I love to travel, I always look forward to returning home to Maine. It is beautiful place and its motto of "Maine...the Way Life Should Be" feels just about right to me.
6. I love old houses; I think I would collect them if I could. Actually, I love old anything, the rustier and chippier the better. Anything with history just seems to speak to me.
7. I love to write, sew, craft, and create. I could spend days in my third floor craft room and never be bored.
Now for the sweet blog friends I can't wait to pass this award on to:1. Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage
2. Lakeesha at Connie's Purse
3. Ceekay at Thinkin' of Home
4. Jane at Mamie Jane's
5. Linda at A La Carte
6. Debbie at Debbie-Dabble
7. Dayle at A Collection of This and That
8. Brenda at Cozy Little House
Congratulations to all. I hope you will check out their amazing blogs.