Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Crafting Today...

The craft room had a "Closed" sign on it today...I was off playing hooky! No sewing, no glueing, no cleaning, no cooking, no shopping...I was off skiing! Our family met in Jackson, New Hampshire for a day of fun together in the snow. Here is a view of Mount Washington as we headed to the White Mountains this morning...beautiful no matter how many times I have seen it. The sign in the distance says "Brake for Moose"...

I had to show grandsons Brian, Taka, and Robert that "Nanny" can still get down Black Mountain in one piece!


 Love this photo I took on the lift...my husband, Hank, and our grandson, Takanori.

Apres ski with the family...

Nancy's husband, Aaron, her son, Kit, and his wife, Erin. Kit is on the ski patrol at Black Mountain...nice to know someone will be there to rescue me if I ski into a tree!

Now that the annual ski trip is over for another year, I am looking forward to this...
Winter is fun, but there is nothing to compare to summer in Maine...and there are no trees to crash into at the beach. Come on Spring...I'm ready!

0 comments: